Sassy Kloss



0 comments


I haven’t had the time to tune in to Fashion TV the past days due to the loads of paperwork I need to finish, so I felt happy when I turned on the TV this evening and saw Karlie Kloss at the Lanvin 10th anniversary party where she wore this cute black Lanvin dress and a pair of boots. It looked gorgeous on her because she’s got the perfect height. I LOVE her. She’s my favorite and she’s the reason I always tune in to the channel I just turn on the TV and wait for her to appear. I’ve seen Fashion TV before but I never really tuned in because I never really understood the type of clothing they model – haute couture, who wears them? December of last year, I happened to see First Face countdown and got interested in the models. It was already showing rank #8 model Daria Strokus, I missed Karlie Kloss who was ranked #9 at that time. I wanted to see all top 10 models, so the following day or days I switched to FTV channel and there she was the model who would later on become my favorite, Karlie Kloss. I loved her the moment I saw her, she’s sassy and cool and a classic beauty. I fell in love with her personality right away and I knew right then that I would follow every fashion show she’s in. Another reason I adore her is her height. She’s super tall and it just looks great. I adore her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post