Pitch Perfect (2012)



0 comments

"I wanna produce music. I wanna make music." - Beca

"I want to score movies." - Jesse

Anna Kendrick is full of surprises. She was amazing and adorable in Up in the Air and 50/50, and now here in this movie she sings like WOW! Surely, I'd look forward to her future projects. Loved her here. She's so cool. Btw, I was impressed when I searched for Anna and found out she was one of the three youngest to receive a Tony Award nomination. She was also nominated Best Supporting Actress in the Academy Award for her role as Natalie Keener in Up in the Air.

Brittany Snow, I loved her voice it's so good to the ears. And she played the character really well not trying to "outpitch" anybody with her great voice.

Rebel Wilson didn't catch my attention in Bridesmaids. But in this film every scene she's in, whether she's talking or not, I just couldn't help but notice her. She's adorable and has great voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

older post